Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Best Buddies




I'm feeling nostalgic today, so I pulled out this layout of my son and my nephew from back in the good ole days (1995) when we lived in Northville, Michigan. These two young'uns are only 6 months apart in age, and though we lived miles apart, they were best buddies growing up. They are also sons of twins ... ya they look like their moms! No confusion there! LOL


I used CTMH's Imagine book for the layout map, with changes to accommodate photo sizes. Some CTMH CS and Daisy D's papers from the School Days pack (I altered the striped paper with Moonstruck stamped lines to create the plaid, and also added blue dots to the multi-dot pattern) My Acrylix™ Stamp Sets used: Genuine Fun, Solo B, Atomic lower case alpha. Inks used: Cranberry, Moonstruck and White Daisy (pigment)


Lots of other goodies from my misc. stash include button, embroidery floss, white alpha rubons. I did a bit of distressing with my CTMH tool as well as swiping with ink pads. It's so much fun :)

1 comments:

belle d. said...

oh my heck ava! that best buddies lo is darling! i'm so happy you're interested in your nomination too! all you have to do is right click the image to save it. then in your post you just have to find the place you saved it to and upload it. you will want to create hyperlinks to all of the blogs you are going to nominate so others can visit them and you'll just post it to your blog and there you have it. i'm so happy that i taught myself through cause and effect so i'd know what to tell you to do! lol! let me know if you have trouble and i'll try to help further! i hope you're having a great summer! keep creating your awesome projects!
abrazos, bella