Thursday, April 16, 2009

A day .. A Week .... A MONTH!!



Yup .. a MONTH! That's how long it took me to get here. Is that pathetic or what!?! But the good news, dear blogsters, is that I come loaded with photos!! Yes, my battery got charged! (I won't talk about how I could not find the charger for days -- that's a whole 'nuther issue!) and in the meanwhile, there were 3 birthdays to celebrate (my own sweet 'baby' Olivia turned 18!) and Easter too. It's been a busy busy month :)



Card deets: All Close To My Heart­­­ materials: Emporium paper pack, including "creative basics" version, Garden Green, Colonial White cardstock, A Birthday Wish - My Acrylix™ stamp set, Twilight ink for sentiment (sentiment is not CTMH), Cocoa ink for image, copic markers for coloring image, Cuttlebug 'houndstooth' embossing folder, Spellbinder's Scalloped Rectangle Nestablities, random buttons from my stash, embroidery floss and scrap cardstock. Image and scalloped frame are popdotted.



Well, I'm going to add the rest of the photos a little bit at a time, so come visit me again soon. I 'plomise' it won't be another month gone by!
*inky hugs*
Ava

1 comments:

Lori said...

Your card is adorable. Love the little lamb in the frame.