Monday, June 15, 2009

An award! Wholy Scrap!


For little 'ole ME? Gosh, I'm blushing :D Thank you, Liz! Pop in at Liz's blog and have a peek at some cute creations - http://lizfrydavies.blogspot.com/ ... ok focus back to me ..
- I'm honored and thrilled - even though I must say, I feel somewhat of a "slogger" - I've coined a new expression ... slacker/blogger = slogger! How do you like that?? LOL
Seriously, where do the days go??? Here it is another month gone by, and as my daughter pointed out, I have created many things - she's seen them! But I have yet to photograph them and upload them to my little blog. I'm getting to it soon as we return from Canada from my nephew Tony's wedding. I feel it is more crucial that I get his card made!
So - to pass this wonderful award on, I select:
Award Recipients are asked to do the following:
1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who granted it, with their blog address.

2. Pass on the award to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered and don't forget to let them know.
http://www.stampingbella.com/blog/ Emily, aka the original Bella
These are the gals who inspire me ... along with about 100 others! I need LOTS of inspiration!!
I plomise I'll be back with new creations ... and you know I have loads of good intentions! Did I mention I tore apart my entire ScrapRoom (with my daughters HUGE assistance) last week? and it's mostly back together (new and improved layout) but still mounds of 'schtuff' in the hallway that needs to find a home in here or else ..! mmhmm that's right, purge time! Shoot, I shoulda taken photos of the redo. Argh. Ah well, you'll have see the new and improved without the before. Soon. not yet.
Off to work, I go!
*inky hugs*
Ava

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're welcome for helping/making you reorganize your scrap room! And don't throw stuff out.... Give it to ME! :) After all... Why do you think I offered to fix up your room! :) hehehe